On 2018年05月30日 02:49, Hans van Kranenburg wrote: > On 05/21/2018 03:07 AM, Qu Wenruo wrote: >> >> [...] >> >> And the problem of wrong "root=" output also makes me pretty curious. > Yeah, there a bunch of error messages in the kernel with always say > root=1, regardless of the actual root the tree block is in. I think the problem is already fixed in latest kernel. The original version is using inode->root, which is always pointing to root tree. In my testing VM using 4.17-rc5, it's showing the correct value. If you still find such problem, feel free to report it. Thanks, Qu > > I think I once tried to find out why, but apparently it wasn't a really > obvious error somewhere. >