From: "Scott Chacon" <schacon@gmail.com>
To: "Frank Li" <lznuaa@gmail.com>
Cc: "Tim Visher" <tim.visher@gmail.com>, git@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [TortoiseGit]: Anyone seen this challenge?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:06:10 -0800	[thread overview]

By the way, this project already comes pretty close to what we were
trying to get people to do.  If you would like a free large account
for your work on this (you won't need it for this project since it's
open source, but for any commercial or private stuff you do), I would
be happy to set you up.  Thanks for your work on it, it looks
incredibly promising.

Scott