Also, I was trying to join the IRC channels ( irc.gnome.org, irc.oftc.net) but I failed to join either because the link is not working or the link doesn't land into a valid channel. It would be great if you could provide the correct link. Thanks On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 2:02:29 PM UTC+5:30 Vaishali Thakkar wrote: > On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:27 AM MAHAK BANSAL wrote: > > > > Hi! > > I hope everyone is doing well. > > I'm a newbie, Can anyone tell me how should I start ? > > I'm participating in Outreachy this year and would love to work with you > all. > > Hi Mahak, > > Thanks for your interest in contributing to Linux kernel. > > For the Outreachy, the contribution period is not yet open > so according to the rules of a program we can't share much > details with you. If you'll be eligible for the program, our orga > link will be automatically visible to you after March 15, 2021. > Until then if you wish to contribute to Linux kernel outside > the scope of Outreachy, you can check out this kernel first > patch link: > > https://kernelnewbies.org/FirstKernelPatch > > > Thanks > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "outreachy-kernel" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to outreachy-kern...@googlegroups.com. > > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/outreachy-kernel/e36af443-8cb6-47b1-9d53-830e6b3d583an%40googlegroups.com > . > > > > -- > Vaishali >