Hi everyone, + Ricardo and Heiko in CC as the driver originators and rockchip pros... I'm reaching out to you based on a discussion with Sebastian Fricke, who was working on the OV13850 driver for the v5 kernel. I tried getting the IMX214 finally to work on the RockPro64 from Pine64, which only works on Android so far and I need to get that done on Mainline Linux (I did not find anyone who managed that and reported about it). However, I'm also totally stuck. The RockPro64 runs Dietpi, which is essentially Armbian + a few tweaks. I'm using the Armbian 5.15.18 kernel, so mainline, with a custom device tree, which in the first place powers the MIPI ports. I suspect it is a bad idea to have one pinctrl as a placeholder for 4 converters, however, I'm not too deep into proxying in the devicetree, so here's the current status: https://pastebin.com/vs277ex0 The camera is connected to the first MIPI port. The kernel boot logs look ok to me (except for the cyclic dependency issue, but I think that does not matter much). https://pastebin.com/hvhdEfxm Without the camera configured in the device tree, it shows up as 0x0c device on the #1 I2C bus, which is a bit suspicious to me given the addresses in the documentation and the info given in the kernel documentation. However, I essentially followed the description according to this guide to set up the RKISP: https://linuxtv.org/downloads/v4l-dvb-apis/admin-guide/rkisp1.html using this: https://pastebin.com/ZqWC5vhC It looks like this (see also png attached). https://pastebin.com/MfTNp5Pd However, the IMX214 driver does not complain until that point and seems to do right. I expected that at least something happens, however it does not. The last command does this: VIDIOC_STREAMON returned -1 (No such device or address) and this is the kernel output [1509.435228] imx214 1-000c: write_table error: -6 [1509.435868] imx214 1-000c: could not sent common table -6 There is no more info given, even if I do some "echo 0x3F > /sys/class/video4linux/v4l-subdev0/dev_debug" to the subdevs. Here's the IMX214 documentation btw. that I got through a detour from CSDN. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5d3mp2akr3kmu7t/AADaAsSxZu2kVSIfEceStwuoa?dl=0 I'm not entirely sure, but there is something wrong somewhere and I can't find out if it is with the driver, the RKISP or anything else. Here's what "v4l2-ctl -d /dev/v4l-subdev3 --all" gives - not sure but shouldn't it show supported resolutions or something? https://pastebin.com/ckAFPbAs Any help would be appreciated. Best Clemens