On 23.06.22 04:26, Chris Ruehl wrote: Hi, > thanks for that patch, I can confirm it works for me. I have the ToF up > and running at B921600 8N1. > But I would wait, not apply to the kernel, because I noticed that the > team from OMRON is working > on the CDC implantation. > So this patch is only a workaround for the moment. > if you absolutely want it to be driven from CDC-ACM, try this new attached patch. In your original patch you used NO_UNION_NORMAL. That will allow a device to work without a union descriptor but with the normal two interfaces. This devices has what in terms of ACM is a collapsed interface without a union descriptor. The driver provides for that but then it checks for the exact number of required endpoints, which is three. Your device has four endpoints. The patch ignores a fourth endpoint. Regards Oliver