Hi,

Ok. Then how about changing the message to "Check yourself exists on netdev usergroup". I know this error is able to happen with other reason. But this error can showed by newbie or users who is not friendly with linux. And also, d-bus error message is not friendly for normal users. So Adding additional information on error messageis need.

Yes something like "check that user is in the netdev group" would be better. We'll have to see what others think. Whether we take this option or just choose to add something to the wiki (and I'll go ahead and do this anyways).

I've also CC'd the list back in, make sure you reply all so others can see the coversation.

Jimin Kim.