From: "Julien Brianceau (jbriance)" <jbriance@cisco.com>
To: "openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org"
	<openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org>
Subject: Re: QT5 application NOT generating core dump upon receiving segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:25:00 +0000	[thread overview]

Just to be sure, can you try the following export before launching your Qt app on your target:

    export QT_QPA_ENABLE_TERMINAL_KEYBOARD=1

It could workaround the signal handler installation, cf. http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtbase.git/tree/src/platformsupport/fbconvenience/qfbvthandler.cpp?h=5.4#n71

Julien