Hi, On 07/12/2020 23:49, Pavel Machek wrote: > Hi! > >> I did apt-get update/upgrade on Leste, and results are not good. >> >> It still boots, but it looks like touchscreen is "rotated" 90 degrees >> or so, so touches are registered at wrong places. >> >> If someone knows how to fix that, let me know. > > Aha, I only had partial update. elogind held some packages > back. I did explicit install of elogind and rebooted. Now I have black > screen in portrait mode, which has top overlayed with one icon. Not > good. Definitely not good. Do you have usbnet access? You might just need to remove a few leftover configuration files. That said ... > Any ideas would be welcome. But I guess it is "back up and re-install > with fresh image"... there should be new images now. Perhaps you'd be willing to test this version (I have not tested it yet!) https://phoenix.maemo.org/view/Images/job/leste-image-droid4/ Cheers, Merlijn