From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>
To: Debian m68k <debian-68k@lists.debian.org>,
	Linux/m68k <linux-m68k@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Debian 68k meeting in 2018
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:03:38 +0100	[thread overview]

On 11/09/2017 10:57 AM, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Well, next year is special, there are more than 50 weekends! Do you want me
> to list them all and block rooms already? Maybe we can limit the timeframe a
> little bit.

Nordic humor :P. No, of course just list the ones which are possible :).

> Do you want a meeting in Winter like last time? Should be easy
> to get (meeting and hotel) rooms here, since it will be dark and miserable.
> The FOSDEM weekend is probably not a good choice, so January? Really?

I agree. Not in winter.

> Lectures will be over on Feb 14, exams on Feb 21. After that until April the
> University should be mostly empty, but I might be away for a week or two.
> The first half of March looks good right now, the sun is coming back, so we
> could go swimming, the baltic usually does not freeze anymore in March ;-)

This was my idea as well thinking about the German university schedule.

> If you want it later in the year, I would suggest late August / early
> September, like last time. It will be hot (20°C!) and sunny, no classes.
> But there I'd need to check for other conferences here first, this is the
> preferred time for meetings.

No, I think March sounds very good.

> Probably you want some feedback from Geert and Michael and Roman and
> Thorsten and Andreas and Ingo and ... first before we lockin a date?

Of course. Would be great to have as many of the m68k people there :).

Adrian

--
  .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz