On 9/29/2016 9:49 AM, Ondrej Zary wrote: >> Ok, since I have not seen the full boot log I am guessing that isa api >> > gets called before the link objects are initialized. > Netconsole did not work (probably because it crashes too early?) and I don't > have a null-modem cable. > Probably, this is telling me that using the link list to determine penalties for ISA penalties is a bad idea as the ISA API seems to be called from arbitrary contexts even before the ACPI Link objects are created. I was trying to reuse the PCI execution path for ISA interrupts using the last two patches. I dropped the first and last two patches and restored the penalty PCI penalty assignment for the active interrupt only if the interrupt is a ISA interrupt with a new patch. >> > Can you appply the first three only (0001, 0002 and 0003) to see if it >> > makes a difference? > It boots with first 3 patches only but the problem remains - see the attached > log. Let's see the new set. If this doesn't work, I'll have to provide you with another patch to get the penalty counts again. The original debug aids patch may not apply after these. -- Sinan Kaya Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.