* gstreamer-emements support fdkaacenc/fdkaacdec #yocto
@ 2021-05-26 12:01 sateesh m
From: sateesh m @ 2021-05-26 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi Guys,

I need some support for gstreamer elements support fdkaacenc/fdkaacdec . Currently I am using gstreamer 16.0.1 version OE sources. I have added gstreamer bad,good,base,libav plugins Added in my image.gstreamer-plugins-bad its not providing fdkaac support I tried to enable but its not compiling my sources.
I am using risc-v target machine . I am looking for  where I can get sources can anybody knows please give suggestions  build procedure steps . is i need to add any package related configuration in my local.conf please suggest me.

Thanking you in advance.
Sateesh

* Re: [yocto] gstreamer-emements support fdkaacenc/fdkaacdec #yocto
@ 2021-05-26 17:33 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2021-05-26 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

On 5/26/21 5:01 AM, sateesh m wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
>                  I need some support for gstreamer elements support
> fdkaacenc/fdkaacdec . Currently I am using gstreamer 16.0.1 version OE
> sources. I have added gstreamer bad,good,base,libav plugins Added in my
> image.gstreamer-plugins-bad its not providing fdkaac support I tried to
> enable but its not compiling my sources.
> I am using risc-v target machine . I am looking for  where I can get
> sources can anybody knows please give suggestions  build procedure steps
> . is i need to add any package related configuration in my local.conf
> please suggest me.
>
> Thanking you in advance.

see
http://cgit.openembedded.org/openembedded-core/tree/meta/recipes-multimedia/gstreamer/gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad_1.16.3.bb?h=dunfell#n114

change that to -Dfdkaac=enabled

if it works, then perhaps turn that into packageconfig and send a patch
as well if you can