Hi Jason, On 9/27/21 10:56 AM, 58e33db1-f428-4823-8cc3-d962d0fb8aa8(a)slmail.me wrote: >> Well, I'm even more stumped then. Looking at the commits in 1.18, I do not >> believe we changed anything even remotely related to this. Even more >> interesting is that this only happens on boot and not in subsequent attempts >> which makes this hard to duplicate. >> >> I'll poke around some more, but I think a git bisect is the only way to narrow >> this down. > > Well Denis, I've managed to track it down to this commit: > Aha! Thanks for tracking this down. I believe the patch I just sent to the mailing list should fix. Regards, -Denis