On 06.01.2022 16:19, Jiri Kosina wrote: > On Fri, 17 Dec 2021, ValdikSS wrote: > >> This patchset adds support for Lenovo ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II, >> in both USB and Bluetooth modes. >> >> It brings additional functional keys mapping, native vertical and horizontal >> scrolling, trackpoint sensitivity configuration and Fn-Lock sync. >> >> There is no code difference between the previous patchset, only minor >> patch subject changes and code/comments split. >> >> ValdikSS (3): >> HID: lenovo: Add support for ThinkPad TrackPoint Keyboard II >> HID: lenovo: Sync Fn-lock state on button press for Compact and >> TrackPoint II keyboards >> HID: lenovo: Add note about different report numbers > > Thanks for the patches. Could you however, please, resubmit with your real > name, as outlined in Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst ? > I prefer to use my internet identity on the internet. If this is a strict enforcement, I don't mind if you apply the patches from your name, as a HID input maintainer, if that's possible.