* Yours Faithfully
@ 2010-10-27  0:18 Dr. Robert William
From: Dr. Robert William @ 2010-10-27  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pascale.vial

Good News My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary in Benin Republic

His name is Mr. Timothy Adams
Phone Number: +229 97373889
Email:  timothyadams90@gmail.com

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Timothy Adams on timothyadams90@gmail.com, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Yours Faithfully
Dr Robert William

* Yours Faithfully
@ 2010-10-27  0:58 Dr. Robert William
From: Dr. Robert William @ 2010-10-27  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pascale.vial

@ 2010-10-27  0:55 Dr. Robert William
From: Dr. Robert William @ 2010-10-27  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pascale.vial

@ 2010-10-27  0:45 ` Dr. Robert William
From: Dr. Robert William @ 2010-10-27  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2010-10-27  0:34 Dr. Robert William

From: Dr. Robert William @ 2010-10-27  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pascale.vial-X2lX9bSaArc

Good News My Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my secretary in Benin Republic

His name is Mr. Timothy Adams
Phone Number: +229 97373889
Email:  timothyadams90-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Timothy Adams on timothyadams90-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

From: Dr. Robert William @ 2010-10-27  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pascale.vial

@ 2010-10-27  0:33 Dr. Robert William
From: Dr. Robert William @ 2010-10-27  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]