On 05.05.20 12:26, Max Reitz wrote: > On 30.04.20 12:19, Denis Plotnikov wrote: >> v23: >> Undecided: whether to add zstd(zlib) compression >> details to the qcow2 spec >> 03: tighten assertion on zstd decompression [Eric] >> 04: use _rm_test_img appropriately [Max] > > Thanks, applied to my block branch: I’m afraid I have to unqueue this series again, because it makes many iotests fail due to an additional “compression_type=zlib” output when images are created, an additional “compression type” line in qemu-img info output where format-specific information is not suppressed, and an additional line in qemu-img create -f qcow2 -o help. Max