Samuel, On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Samuel Thibault < samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> wrote: > Dirk Utterback, le Tue 21 Apr 2009 18:08:41 -0700, a écrit : > > It would be very nice if PCI passthrough for all VT machines (not just > for > > VT-d boxes) is available. > > Unsafe PCI passthrough is available. Safe PCI passthrough just can not > happen without VT-d. > I agree PCI passthrough without VT-d has drawbacks. I just want to achieve good performance but not security. Are you saying it is available now? Thanks, Dirk