On Tue, 2023-11-14 at 16:22 +0100, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote: > > If so, possibly few places incorrectly check 'xen_enabled()' > instead of this 'xen_guest()'. Sorry, I meant to respond to that one directly. I don't *think* there are any cases of that. As I added the CONFIG_XEN_EMU support, I moved a bunch of stuff to live under CONFIG_XEN_BUS instead of CONFIG_XEN, fixing them up (and implementing the emulated versions of grant table operations, event channel operations etc. which no longer come from the actual Xen libraries). The existing cases of xen_enabled() really *are* being used to mean 'xen_accel_enabled()', AFAIK. Apart from that one you just tried to add :)