On 05/09/2018 12:36 PM, speck for Dave Hansen wrote: > On 05/09/2018 09:05 AM, speck for Jiri Kosina wrote: >>> I've asked specifically that we get Alexei Starovoitov on here. I've >>> been told that it's in the works, but it's a bit opaque to me what's >>> actually going on. >> I asked (admittedly on this list only) Jon to bring Daniel in here as >> well, but no response to that, unfortunately. Just to explicitly followup (because I missed your second mail, sorry Jiri). I saw the original ask but then your next mail said it was ok. I missed some email last week due to Red Hat Summit and patch scrambling. I'm currently going over everything I might have missed but also flying to a funeral in the UK - will you let me know if you'd still like me to push for additional folks to be read in? Jon. -- Computer Architect | Sent from my Fedora powered laptop