Hi Hans, On 23/04/18 20:12, Hans Verkuil wrote: > Laurent, Kieran, > > Can one of you look at this? > > https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/40941/ Looking through it now. Looks good so far - I'll try it against my Async UVC work as well! It looks like there won't be conflicts though. I now have a filter on my mailinglists so that I will see UVC related patches posted to linux-media more prominently, but that's fairly recent. Perhaps I should add myself to the MAINTAINERS file for UVC so I get CC'd on relevant patches too. > BTW, there are a *lot* of old patches delegated to you, Laurent. If neither > you or Kieran have time to look at them, then please undelegate them and I > can take a bunch of them. I see quite a few simple bug fixes (e.g. > https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/patch/42935/) that really should be merged. Is there anyway I can filter patchwork to see patches delegated to Laurent (without signing in as Laurent that is :D ) Regards Kieran > Regards, > > Hans > > On 04/23/2018 07:59 PM, Li Li wrote: >> https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg115062.html >> >> Thanks for Daniel to fix this old issue. I might overlooked it but I >> didn't find it in the latest upstream kernel. >> >> Are we going to merge this missing patch? Thanks! >> >> Best, >> Li >> >