On 8/12/21 11:33 AM, Peter Maydell wrote: > Currently the stellaris_sys_init() function creates the > TYPE_STELLARIS_SYS object, sets its properties, realizes it, maps its > MMIO region and connects its IRQ. In order to support wiring the > sysclk up to the armv7m object, we need to split this function apart, > because to connect the clock output of the STELLARIS_SYS object to > the armv7m object we need to create the STELLARIS_SYS object before > the armv7m object, but we can't wire up the IRQ until after we've > created the armv7m object. > > Remove the stellaris_sys_init() function, and instead put the > create/configure/realize parts before we create the armv7m object and > the mmio/irq connection parts afterwards. > > Signed-off-by: Peter Maydell Reviewed-by: Alexandre Iooss -- Alexandre