On Thu, 1 Sep 2022, Jiri Slaby wrote: > DEFINE_UART_PORT_TX_HELPER_LIMITED() is a new helper to send characters > to the device. Use it in these drivers. > > mux.c also needs to define tx_done(). But I'm not sure if the driver > really wants to wait for all the characters to dismiss from the HW fifo > at this code point. Hence I marked this as FIXME. Indeed, it seems odd. This change looked good to me but I'll give my rev-by only after seeing the next version. -- i. > Signed-off-by: Jiri Slaby > Cc: Russell King > Cc: Florian Fainelli > Cc: bcm-kernel-feedback-list@broadcom.com > Cc: "Pali Rohár" > Cc: Kevin Cernekee > Cc: Palmer Dabbelt > Cc: Paul Walmsley > Cc: Orson Zhai > Cc: Baolin Wang > Cc: Chunyan Zhang > Cc: Patrice Chotard > Cc: linux-riscv@lists.infradead.org