On 13.05.20 16:49, Max Reitz wrote: > This command allows mapping block node names to aliases for the purpose > of block dirty bitmap migration. > > This way, management tools can use different node names on the source > and destination and pass the mapping of how bitmaps are to be > transferred to qemu (on the source, the destination, or even both with > arbitrary aliases in the migration stream). > > Suggested-by: Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy > Signed-off-by: Max Reitz Sorry, let me try again, I changed the name of the command and the type just before sending and that was a stupid idea, as it turns out. Max