On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 07:26:54PM -0500, Jesse Taube wrote: > This patch-set aims to add NOMMU support to RV32. > Many people want to build simple emulators or HDL > models of RISC-V this patch makes it possible to > run linux on them. > Jesse Taube (1): > riscv: configs: Add nommu PHONY defconfig for RV32 > Yimin Gu (1): > riscv: Kconfig: Allow RV32 to build with no MMU For these two: Reviewed-by: Conor Dooley I'll add an rv32 nommu build to the patchwork CI once this lands I suppose! Thanks, Conor.