From: jan.kiszka@siemens.com (Jan Kiszka)
To: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org
Subject: [cip-dev] Project-X (minimal root filesystem) : rewrite and renesas iwg20m board support
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 08:42:18 +0200	[thread overview]

On 2017-07-11 08:34, Daniel Sangorrin wrote:
> Hi Jan,

We should probably suggest to call "USER_ID=$(id -u) docker run ..." -
it there a way to achieve this in an easier way? Still learning all this
docker stuff.

> volume mount the project-x folder and manually set the proxy settings (for some reason using
> build-args didn't work for me).

Hmm, they should, I'm using them for builds all the time (along with
corresponding settings for the docker daemon).

>> Does it still make a difference to set BB_NUMBER_THREADS and
>> PARALLEL_MAKE? I'm seeing full CPU usage without it as well. I'm always
>> looking for reasonable defaults we can set (?=) from kas automatically.
>> BB_DISKMON_DIRS should likely be included, I was adding it as well already.
>
> You know better than me ;)
> I just checked the latest ref manual and apparently OE automatically sets them up.

Ah, good to know. The parallel things, or even also DISKMON?

Jan

--
Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA ITP SES-DE