On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 08:14:44PM +0100, Karel Balej wrote: > Mark Brown, 2024-03-21T19:00:24+00:00: > > I would expect that if you have two separate register maps they would > > have separate configurations that describe the corresponding physical > > register maps, as far as I can tell this driver is just making up a > > maximum register number. > Alright, so I should just use a separate config for each regmap and set > the max_register value for each to whatever I can find is actually the > highest used value in the downstream code -- correct? That sounds plausible if you don't have any other information about the register maps.