Since change 7782db9260d4c6499458de4e8d9866bc0427e143 the build has been broken. See https://gitlab.com/xen-project/xen/pipelines/20403549 for logs. Ultimately its because HTML::TreeBuilder::XPath is now a required Perl module. Previously the only necessary Perl modules where those shipped in the core of Perl. While I've got no problem updating all the containers to include it, there is a bit of a conundrum where CentOS/RHEL don't actually package and include it. I've also checked EPEL and its not included. Not sure what approach folks would like to take as this will require people to bust out CPAN for RHEL/CentOS based builds. -- Doug Goldstein