* [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-08 11:53 Hans Verkuil
                   ` (8 more replies)
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2018-10-08 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab

Hi all,

I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.

It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
userspace SW for such devices.

Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
since you probably have the most experience with this by far.

Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
media types!):

Tuesday from 10:50-15:50

or:

Monday from 15:45 onward

My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.

The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?

I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
but if someone want to join in let me know.

I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
to the table.

Regards,

	Hans

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-08 20:18 ` Kieran Bingham
                   ` (7 subsequent siblings)
From: Kieran Bingham @ 2018-10-08 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil, Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia,
	Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: Linux Media Mailing List

Hi Hans

On 08/10/18 12:53, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50
>
> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward
>
> My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
>
> The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
> link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
> with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?
>
> I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
> but if someone want to join in let me know.

Depending on time and availability I might like to join in on this.
Consider me non-essential however and if I'm not around don't wait for me.

I have a desire to work on the codecs for Renesas (although it seems
unlikely to be possible due to licensing issues)

> I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
> to the table.

I can offer outdated experience managing the codec firmwares, and
decode/encode stacks for the ST SDK2 player implementation.

However that was 4 or 5 years ago - so I now deny all knowledge of
knowing anything from back then :-)

--
Regards

Kieran

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-09  9:09 ` Maxime Ripard
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: Maxime Ripard @ 2018-10-09  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
  Cc: Nicolas Dufresne, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab,
	Linux Media Mailing List

Hi!

Thanks for setting this up

On Mon, Oct 08, 2018 at 01:53:29PM +0200, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50
>
> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward

I have no strong preference there, both work for me.

Maxime

--
Maxime Ripard, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-09 10:29 ` Mauro Carvalho Chehab
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2018-10-09 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
  Cc: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia,
	Mauro Carvalho Chehab, Linux Media Mailing List

Em Mon, 8 Oct 2018 13:53:29 +0200
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl> escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50

Should work. There's an speech from Julia that could be interesting,
related to the usage of AI for improving the quality of patches
that could be interesting.

> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward

I won't be able to attend on Monday.

> My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
>
> The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
> link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
> with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?
>
> I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
> but if someone want to join in let me know.
>
> I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
> to the table.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Hans

Thanks,
Mauro

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-09 12:15 ` Ezequiel Garcia
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Ezequiel Garcia @ 2018-10-09 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil, Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Mauro Carvalho Chehab

On Mon, 2018-10-08 at 13:53 +0200, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50
>
> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward
>
> My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
>
> The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
> link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
> with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?
>
> I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
> but if someone want to join in let me know.
>
> I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
> to the table.

No preference for me either.

Thanks!

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-09 13:59   ` Víctor Jáquez
From: Víctor Jáquez @ 2018-10-09 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: Hans Verkuil, Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia,

On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 at 07:29, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Em Mon, 8 Oct 2018 13:53:29 +0200
> Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl> escreveu:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> > for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
> >
> > It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> > for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> > userspace SW for such devices.
> >
> > Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> > since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
> >
> > Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> > for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> > media types!):
> >
> > Tuesday from 10:50-15:50

I would like to participate in the meeting too.  And Tuesday fits to me, since
I'll arrive to Edinburgh on Monday night.

vmjl

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-10  0:41 ` Laurent Pinchart
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Laurent Pinchart @ 2018-10-10  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
  Cc: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia,
	Mauro Carvalho Chehab, Linux Media Mailing List

Hi Hans,

On Monday, 8 October 2018 14:53:29 EEST Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace
> support for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to
> prepare for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience
> writing userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to
> work for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring
> for us media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50
>
> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward

On Tuesday I would prefer 12:20 onward. Monday works for me.

> My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
>
> The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace
> can link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well
> that deals with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec
> API?
>
> I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in
> this, but if someone want to join in let me know.
>
> I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant
> experience to the table.

Laurent Pinchart

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-10  1:29 ` Nicolas Dufresne
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Nicolas Dufresne @ 2018-10-10  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab

Le lundi 08 octobre 2018 à 13:53 +0200, Hans Verkuil a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50
>
> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward

Both works for me.

> My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
>
> The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
> link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
> with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?
>
> I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
> but if someone want to join in let me know.
>
> I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
> to the table.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Hans

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-10  4:01 ` Tomasz Figa
From: Tomasz Figa @ 2018-10-10  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
  Cc: nicolas, maxime.ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab,
	Linux Media Mailing List

Hi Hans,

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 8:53 PM Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50

If we end up with this or similar time slot (compatible with APAC time
zones), do you think it would be possible to set up a video conference
for me and/or Alex to join remotely? I can help figuring out any
necessary infrastructure.

Best regards,
Tomasz

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-10  6:55 ` Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2018-10-10  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
	Víctor Jáquez

On 10/08/2018 01:53 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50

Let's do this Tuesday. Let's meet at the Linux Foundation Registration
Desk at 11:00. I'll try to figure out where we can sit the day before.
Please check your email Tuesday morning for any last minute changes.

Tomasz, it would be nice indeed if we can get you and Paul in as well
using Hangouts on my laptop.

I would very much appreciate it if those who have experience with the
userspace support think about this beforehand and make some requirements
list of what you would like to see.

Regards,

	Hans

> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward
>
> My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
>
> The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
> link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
> with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?
>
> I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
> but if someone want to join in let me know.
>
> I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
> to the table.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Hans

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
                   ` (7 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2018-10-11  8:27 ` Philipp Zabel
From: Philipp Zabel @ 2018-10-11  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil, Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia,
	Mauro Carvalho Chehab
  Cc: Linux Media Mailing List

On Mon, 2018-10-08 at 13:53 +0200, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
>
> It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> userspace SW for such devices.
>
> Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
>
> Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> media types!):
>
> Tuesday from 10:50-15:50
>
> or:
>
> Monday from 15:45 onward
>
> My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
>
> The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
> link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
> with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?
>
> I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
> but if someone want to join in let me know.
>
> I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
> to the table.

I'd like to join in as well. CODA960 on i.MX6 has a stateless JPEG codec
that I'd like to support using the stateless codec API.

regards
Philipp

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-15  8:33   ` Tomasz Figa
From: Tomasz Figa @ 2018-10-15  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil, Alexandre Courbot
  Cc: nicolas, maxime.ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab,
	Linux Media Mailing List, Laurent Pinchart, vjaquez

+Alexandre Courbot
On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 3:55 PM Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 10/08/2018 01:53 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to meet up somewhere during the ELCE to discuss userspace support
> > for stateless (and perhaps stateful as well?) codecs.
> >
> > It is also planned as a topic during the summit, but I would prefer to prepare
> > for that in advance, esp. since I myself do not have any experience writing
> > userspace SW for such devices.
> >
> > Nicolas, it would be really great if you can participate in this meeting
> > since you probably have the most experience with this by far.
> >
> > Looking through the ELCE program I found two timeslots that are likely to work
> > for most of us (because the topics in the program appear to be boring for us
> > media types!):
> >
> > Tuesday from 10:50-15:50
>
> Let's do this Tuesday. Let's meet at the Linux Foundation Registration
> Desk at 11:00. I'll try to figure out where we can sit the day before.
> Please check your email Tuesday morning for any last minute changes.
>
> Tomasz, it would be nice indeed if we can get you and Paul in as well
> using Hangouts on my laptop.

That would be great. Please let me know if you need any help with setup.

Best regards,
Tomasz

> I would very much appreciate it if those who have experience with the
> userspace support think about this beforehand and make some requirements
> list of what you would like to see.
>
> Regards,
>
>         Hans
>

> > or:
> >
> > Monday from 15:45 onward
> >
> > My guess is that we need 2-3 hours or so. Hard to predict.
> >
> > The basic question that I would like to have answered is what the userspace
> > component should look like? libv4l-like plugin or a library that userspace can
> > link with? Do we want more general support for stateful codecs as well that deals
> > with resolution changes and the more complex parts of the codec API?
> >
> > I've mailed this directly to those that I expect are most interested in this,
> > but if someone want to join in let me know.
> >
> > I want to keep the group small though, so you need to bring relevant experience
> > to the table.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >       Hans

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-22 21:17   ` Hans Verkuil
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2018-10-22 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
	Víctor Jáquez

A quick update:

As said in my previous email: we'll meet at 11 am at the registration desk.
>From there we go to the Platform 5 Cafe. If that's too crowded/noisy, then
we'll try the Sheraton hotel.

Tomasz, I'll ping you on irc when we found a good spot and we can setup the
Hangouts meeting.

Hope to see you all tomorrow,

Regards,

	Hans

@ 2018-10-22 21:21     ` Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2018-10-22 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
	Víctor Jáquez, Alexandre Courbot, Philipp Zabel

On 10/22/2018 10:17 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> A quick update:
>
> As said in my previous email: we'll meet at 11 am at the registration desk.
> From there we go to the Platform 5 Cafe. If that's too crowded/noisy, then
> we'll try the Sheraton hotel.
>
> Tomasz, I'll ping you on irc when we found a good spot and we can setup the
> Hangouts meeting.

I forgot to mention: the spec with the Request API and the stateful+stateless
codec API specification (latest patches from Tomasz and Alexandre) are available
here:

https://hverkuil.home.xs4all.nl/request-api/

Also CC-ed Alexandre and Phillip.

Regards,

	Hans

@ 2018-10-23  8:57     ` Sakari Ailus
From: Sakari Ailus @ 2018-10-23  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
  Cc: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia,
	Mauro Carvalho Chehab, Linux Media Mailing List,
	Laurent Pinchart, Tomasz Figa, Víctor Jáquez

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 10:17:39PM +0100, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> A quick update:
>
> As said in my previous email: we'll meet at 11 am at the registration desk.
> From there we go to the Platform 5 Cafe. If that's too crowded/noisy, then
> we'll try the Sheraton hotel.

I'll be there, too!

--
Sakari Ailus
e-mail: sakari.ailus@iki.fi

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-23 10:05       ` Mauro Carvalho Chehab
From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab @ 2018-10-23 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
  Cc: Nicolas Dufresne, Maxime Ripard, Ezequiel Garcia,
	Mauro Carvalho Chehab, Linux Media Mailing List,
	Laurent Pinchart, Tomasz Figa, Víctor Jáquez,
	Alexandre Courbot, Philipp Zabel

Em Mon, 22 Oct 2018 22:21:04 +0100
Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl> escreveu:

> On 10/22/2018 10:17 PM, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> > A quick update:
> >
> > As said in my previous email: we'll meet at 11 am at the registration desk.
> > From there we go to the Platform 5 Cafe. If that's too crowded/noisy, then
> > we'll try the Sheraton hotel.
> >
> > Tomasz, I'll ping you on irc when we found a good spot and we can setup the
> > Hangouts meeting.

I'll be a little late to the meeting.

Still at hotel finishing my today's presentation.

Should be heading to EICC soon.

> I forgot to mention: the spec with the Request API and the stateful+stateless
> codec API specification (latest patches from Tomasz and Alexandre) are available
> here:
>
> https://hverkuil.home.xs4all.nl/request-api/
>
> Also CC-ed Alexandre and Phillip.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Hans
>

> > Hope to see you all tomorrow,
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > 	Hans

> >> Let's do this Tuesday. Let's meet at the Linux Foundation Registration
> >> Desk at 11:00. I'll try to figure out where we can sit the day before.
> >> Please check your email Tuesday morning for any last minute changes.
> >>
> >> Tomasz, it would be nice indeed if we can get you and Paul in as well
> >> using Hangouts on my laptop.
> >>
> >> I would very much appreciate it if those who have experience with the
> >> userspace support think about this beforehand and make some requirements
> >> list of what you would like to see.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> 	Hans

Cheers,
Mauro

* Re: [RFC] Informal meeting during ELCE to discuss userspace support for stateless codecs
@ 2018-10-23 10:05     ` Tomasz Figa
From: Tomasz Figa @ 2018-10-23 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hans Verkuil
  Cc: nicolas, maxime.ripard, Ezequiel Garcia, Mauro Carvalho Chehab,

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 6:17 AM Hans Verkuil <hverkuil@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> A quick update:
>
> As said in my previous email: we'll meet at 11 am at the registration desk.
> From there we go to the Platform 5 Cafe. If that's too crowded/noisy, then
> we'll try the Sheraton hotel.
>
> Tomasz, I'll ping you on irc when we found a good spot and we can setup the
> Hangouts meeting.

Thanks.

In case of anyone else interested in joining, please use this link:
http://bit.ly/elce-codecs

Best regards,
Tomasz