El 08/24/2016 a las 04:01 AM, Tanasa Bogdan escribió: > > Hi, > > We are using the (freescale) linux yocto 1.6 on a T4240RDB board where > we want to have "tools-profile" set in our local.conf file. When > building the fsl-image-minimal we see that there are some packages > that are graphics-related (like gtk+, pixbuf, etc..). The card does > not have any graphics capabilities. Why does these packets install at > all? Is it possible to have the profiling tools without any gtk > dependencies? How the local.conf should look like? > I believe the image you are using include those graphic-related pkgs so that is why you are seeing them. You may redefine your image, at the end fsl-image-minimal is just an example that you can modify. Also you may have more answers on a FSL (NXP?) channel/mailing-list > PS: These dependencies are there even when we choose tools-sdk in > order to have gcc in the final image. > > Thanks, > > Bogdan. > > >