Am 13.11.2017 um 14:36 schrieb Seth Forshee: > On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 10:23:09AM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote: >> On Mon, 2017-11-13 at 10:19 +0100, Benjamin Beichler wrote: >>> Is there already an example regulatory.db file available? >> There isn't yet, Seth? > Not yet. I've done some work on the patch you sent to make it generate > db files in both formats, not sure I'm ready to start actually releasing > files in the new format yet though. I suppose I could push it to a > testing branch with a signed regulatory.db file. I would really appreciate this, since my current tool chain is not appropriate for this whole signing stuff and hwsim is failing to set my standard frequencies, because of the missing regdb. > Seth -- M.Sc. Benjamin Beichler Universität Rostock, Fakultät für Informatik und Elektrotechnik Institut für Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik University of Rostock, Department of CS and EE Institute of Applied Microelectronics and CE Richard-Wagner-Straße 31 18119 Rostock Deutschland/Germany phone: +49 (0) 381 498 - 7278 email: Benjamin.Beichler@uni-rostock.de www: http://www.imd.uni-rostock.de/