From: Paal Tamas <paal_to@freemail.hu>
To: xenomai@xenomai.org
Subject: Re: RTNET i.mx6 raw packets
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:05:14 +0100 (CET)	[thread overview]

Dear Jean-Baptiste and Jan,  Do you have any update on this topic?  Are you sure that the issue I detected and described in my original mail (trying to use RAW_SOCKET via the fec in my i.mx6 using the mentioned xenomai patch, while PING is working when the UDP layer is loaded) is the cause of the actual fec driver implemention?I would be satisfied with that implemention if we could make it work somehow.  Thank you vey much again,Tamas