From: nirav rabara <niravrabara@gmail.com>
To: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
Cc: linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Regarding HS re-connection
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:16:57 +0530	[thread overview]

Hi,

I am bit confused regarding logic behind HS reconnection with dongle.
1) I paired and connect with HS with Dongle.
2) Now I paired and connect this HS with few other Devices, so HS
memory will be overwritten and won't be having any information of
Dongle paired earlier.

In such situation am I need to do repairing OR forcefully I can send
the pairing information to HS.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

--
With Regards,