Does anyone know if there is an existing bitbake recipe for building the Tailscale client daemon and CLI tool from the following source?  A search on Google yielded no obvious links. https://github.com/tailscale/tailscale The Tailscale client for Linux looks to be built using the Go language which is a complete unknown to me. I've built very simple recipes before for basic Makefile and Automake built software, but I suppose Go brings a new set of challenges. If an existing recipe is not available, any words of wisdom before I get started on this? Thanks, Mike Thompson