Daniel Kiper writes: > Robbie Harwood wrote: > >> Also, gnulib's position on sign comparison issues is to ignore them, >> so the "fix" from our end would probably be to pragma them > > Huh! Where did you see that? Could you point me a source where they > say that thing? "If -Wsign-compare complains, let's disable -Wsign-compare instead of changing carefully-written signed integers to be unsigned." from subthread starting here: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnulib/2021-12/msg00017.html on a patch I proposed to fix a bunch of their sign comparison issues (originally written by pjones). >> away... but that assumes this is the only issue, which hasn't been >> checked yet. > > I am not sure what you mean here. I mean that there may be other issues lurking when building with that gcc version, which there were, but they're fixed in the v6 I sent. Be well, --Robbie