From: b.senzio@gmail.com
To: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org
Subject: #python Freescale/NXP linux kernel python2 remove
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 14:39:57 -0800	[thread overview]

I found information on how to remove python2 from the recipe and add Python3 but I don’t know if/how it will work with NXP. Also, there are a lot of people that say Python2 is needed for dependencies, and you shouldn’t remove it even if you use Python3. But this info is mainly for Debian/Ubuntu, and I can’t find anything regarding Yocto.