Denis Kenzior writes: > > Hi Holger, Dear Denis, > > Just a minor nitpick here, but doc/coding-style.txt, item M1 sorry about that. I was not sure about. I should have addressed everything now. > > - DBG("%p", modem); > > + /* TODO: Initialize GPRS support if we have an aux line */ > > + /* > > + * FIXME: This only seems to be called when no immediate > > + * enabled -> online change is called > > + */ > > ?? I had sent a separate mail about that. For some reason (well, we actually patched the state machine in modem.c and I have to re-test), this post sim cb was never called. I will try to re-test when I am back to the office next week. > > Please note that you can debug the wavecom plugin specifically by > starting ofonod with -d '*wavecom*' thanks, I assumed it would be possible but sed -i s,DBG,o..error, was easier when developing. :) thank you for your fast review holger