Hi Guys, I am trying to integrate consul package to my image.facing issue while fetching the sources. WARNING: consul-git-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://github.com/hashicorp/consul.git, attempting MIRRORS if available ERROR: consul-git-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Unable to find revision 944cc71026c007e7de9467ec3f38f0ad14464fcc in branch master even from upstream ERROR: consul-git-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://github.com/hashicorp/consul.git'. Unable to fetch URL from any source. Can anybody know pleaseĀ  tellĀ  which revision ID i need to used to fix this issue. or any patch available suggest me. Thanking you in advance. -- Regards, Sateesh