Hi, On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, Junio C Hamano wrote: > SZEDER Gábor writes: > > >> To prevent that from happening, let's append `^0` after the stash hash, > >> to make sure that it is interpreted as an OID rather than as a number. > > > > Oh, this is clever. > > Yeah, we can do this as we know we'd be dealing with a commit-ish. > If we made a mistake to use a tree object to represent a stash, this > trick wouldn't have been possible ;-) > > > FWIW, all patches look good to me, barring the typo below. > > ... > >> + /* Ensure that the hash is not mistake for a number */ > > > > s/mistake/mistaken/ > > Will squash this in and add your reviewed-by before queuing. > > Thanks, both. Thank you all! Dscho