Hi, On Tue, 9 Feb 2021, Junio C Hamano wrote: > Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason writes: > > > Split out the debug, path and text miscellaneous helpers into their > > own files. The "test -[efsd]" etc. helpers were not all in one place > > in test-lib-functions.sh, I think moving them into their own file > > makes it easier to follow the code. > > I'd prefer not to see this done. It would be fine to move them in > different sections but still in the same file to group related > helpers together, but I am having enough trouble when deciding to > look into which between test-lib.sh and test-lib-functions.sh in the > current organization already. And it will make the situation even > worse if we did this, no? As much as I would love to see a better organization, I agree with Junio that this split would make it more tedious to find the correct function. I had a look over the rest of the series and like what I saw, leaving only one or two comments. Thanks, Dscho