Hi Ævar, On Mon, 7 Jun 2021, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote: > This documentation was initially added in 9740d289ee7 (Update > SubmittingPatches to add MUA specific notes., 2005-08-26). At this > point it's safe to say that it's not useful to anyone anymore, let's > remove it. I am using Alpine, with a config that is based on the documentation you remove and that you say is safe to assume to be not useful. If you replaced the information about Pine with information about Alpine, I would be in favor, though. Ciao, Johannes