Hi Ævar, On Tue, 6 Jul 2021, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote: > I think we just disagree. I wouldn't call my opinion "unhelpful" any > more than yours. You still misunderstand. This is not about any "opinion" of yours, it is about your delay tactics to make it deliberately difficult to finish this patch series, by raising the bar beyond what is reasonable for a single patch series. And you keep doing it. I would appreciate if you just stopped with all those tangents and long and many replies that do not seem designed to help the patch series stabilize, but do the opposite. Ciao, Johannes