* URGENT
@ 2015-01-28 21:09 Alisha Macleod
From: Alisha Macleod @ 2015-01-28 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

[-- Attachment #2: Outstanding Inheritance.pdf --]

* urgent
@ 2020-10-22 20:56 Shivam Mehra
From: Shivam Mehra @ 2020-10-22 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

I want to know a few things like how have you implemented the repeated
migration of VM checkpoints from primary to backup, whenever backup
receives the checkpoint, it sends an acknowledgement, the primary receives
this acknowledgement and send a output release signal, Can you shed some
light on how these things are implemented. how the backup detects that t
received a checkpoint and it send an acknowledgement now?

* urgent
@ 2020-08-31  0:10 charlotte wilson
From: charlotte wilson @ 2020-08-31  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: amirycashforcars, bpcornerstone, 90guna, mcg.inmobiliaria18,
	Logywonzy, marcelodis1969, cantonunitedmethodist, onthebrain,
	Williams.Gonzelesx79638, skatemd.healinghearts, suoseura49,
	richardwilliams60941, teresastang3, pali.rohar, dan.j.williams,
	linux-nvdimm, liu21st, davidedb, techpulselimited,
	rentahousepuntapacifica, abpsa_tradeunion, clairmontelynch,
	orenjardine, liyeplimal, Dr.mohammed.alaradi.85, kcbhatch,
	mgems118, riafinancialsolution, thelillianschool, pcd-dam,
	closanaruiz, lakmohammed2, shahidhassan.mohammed, jamal.hassan,
	zeyad.alkhodani, mohammed.alhamdi, boubacar.ba,
	aadithmotorshunsur, falconec, abhisheknerkar007, chris.honcik,
	ben.mohammed, loveastrologersharafatali, curatorialschool,
	Patharkar.ss, alishahanshah, millienniumlaser, biswasranjit1956,
	italconsulmiami, awpakwan

 How are you? Mrs. Wilson, from Australia, do you receive my previous
message? Contact me in return. Very urgent.
Greetings,
Charlotte Wilson

* URGENT
@ 2019-01-12 12:05 Johann Reimann
From: Johann Reimann @ 2019-01-12 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Good day,

My Name is Johann Reimann and i have something important to discuss with you but only with your permission i will proceed.

Regards
J. Reimann

* urgent
@ 2018-10-30  6:20 Les Scadding
From: Les Scadding @ 2018-10-30  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello Dear

Do you have the passion for humanitarian welfare?
Can you devote your time and be totally committed and devoted
to run multi-million pounds humanitarian charity project sponsored
totally by me; with an incentive/compensation accrual to you for
your time and effort and at no cost to you.

If interested, reply me for the full details

Thanks
Les Scadding

* urgent
@ 2018-10-29  8:48 Les Scadding
From: Les Scadding @ 2018-10-29  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

@ 2018-09-30  6:58 Sean Kimasala.
From: Sean Kimasala. @ 2018-09-30  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-snps-arc

Greetings to you,

My names are Sean Kim. I work in a financial institution here in Bahrain. I will need your assistance in applying for the heir of a Late customer of mine, who died without any registered heir. He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a Huge Amount of Funds in our institution before his death.

On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with full details, and it will also interest you to know that the sharing will be two equal parts between us.

Please endeavour to provide me with your phone numbers so I can contact you for further discussion on this.

I hope to get your response as soon as possible. If not interested, please indicate so I find someone else.

Yours Sincerely,

Sean Kim.

* Urgent
@ 2018-07-31  8:35 Mr.David Keller
From: Mr.David Keller @ 2018-07-31  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

My Greeting,Did you receive the letter i sent to you. Please answer
me.May Almighty God Bless You!
Best Regard,
Mr. David Keller.

* Urgent
@ 2017-09-28  8:32 Technicall
From: Technicall @ 2017-09-28  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Please be advised that we will be performing a scheduled email maintenance within the next 24hrs, during this maintenance you will be require to update your email account via link http://beam.to/6294

---

* Re: Urgent
@ 2017-08-18 23:27 Urgent, <test@askings.com.au>
From: Urgent, <test@askings.com.au> @ 2017-08-18 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

German
*******

Brauchen Sie ein dringendes Darlehen oder Hilfe? Wenn ja, schreiben Sie uns bitte mit Ihrem Namen, Betrag, Dauer, Telefonnummer zurück.

Dutch
*****

Heb je een dringende lening of hulp nodig? Zo ja, schrijf ons terug met uw naam, bedrag, duur, telefoonnummer.

English
*******
Do you need an urgent loan or help? If yes, please write back to us with your name, amount, duration, phone number.

* URGENT
@ 2017-04-29 11:12 KATIE HIGGINS
From: KATIE HIGGINS @ 2017-04-29 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ahoj zlato, Jmenuji se Katie Higginsová, Z Spojené státy americké, mám
o tebe zájem, představím si mé lépe, jakmile obdržím svou poštu,
doufám, že slyším od vás. Díky a polibkům. Katie Higginsová.

* URGENT
@ 2017-02-20 13:50 frdrick moor
From: frdrick moor @ 2017-02-20 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good day friend ,

I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail,
This is due to the urgency of the project .

I'm Mr Fredrick Moor, a personal banker to late engineer,a National of
your Country, who has lived in Lome Togo
for the past 35 years, and whom here in after shall be referred to as
my client. On the 2ND of MAY 2013 , my client, was involved in a fatal
car accident along Sagbama express road . All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives,a my client was one of them. And he has
fund valued at $10.5 million with some kilograms of Gold that the bank
wants to confiscated, due to nobody come to claim the fund.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some
years now,I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin to the
deceased since you have the same last names with him, so that this
Consignment could be released to you as wished. Therefore, on receipt
of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and
modalities for transfer.

 I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back
you up for claim.

 thank and God bless.

 Mr Fredrick Moor

* Urgent
@ 2016-05-13  7:10 Udo Kofi
From: Udo Kofi @ 2016-05-13  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Mr Udo Kofi , from Togo (west africa) I will like to seek your
partnership and mutual understanding regarding a beneficial
transaction of $12.5million that will benefit both of us. privateemail
(udokofi@gmail.com)
Regards,
Barrister Udo Kofi

* Urgent
@ 2016-01-14 15:27 Mr Odummodu
From: Mr Odummodu @ 2016-01-14 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: chrispine722

[-- Attachment #2: ODUM MODU....png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 184890 bytes --]

* urgent
@ 2015-10-01 21:15 no_reply
From: no_reply @ 2015-10-01 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Sir/Madam,
I would like to take this brief opportunity to advise you that I have certain amount for immediate Investment in your country. The areas of interest for any viable project such as Real Estate Projects, Hotel/ Resort Projects, Merger/Acquisition Projects, Business Start-up and Expansion Projects, Oil/Gas Projects, Mining Projects, Government/Municipal Projects, Motion Picture/Entertainment Projects, and many other types of projects, to name a few.

Please feel free to contact me with your Serious Inquiries Only for further details and information at your earliest convenience. I look forward to receiving your reply to my email: (aprilamanda35@gmail.com)

Thank you.
Your Name
Your Business names
Your Email address

* Urgent
@ 2015-08-05 13:52 Edward Adum
From: Edward Adum @ 2015-08-05 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings to you,

I am contacting you for a genuine business transaction which will be
of immense benefits to both of us. Kindly get back to me with your
telephone number so that I will let you know about the business and
more introduction of myself in order to proceed.

Warm regards.

Yours sincerely,
Edward Okraku Adum
The President (I.C.A.)

* URGENT
@ 2015-01-28 21:08 Alisha Macleod
From: Alisha Macleod @ 2015-01-28 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

From: Paul Smith @ 2014-07-28  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

Can I invest some huge amount of money Under your care in your
country? If you are capable to assist me invest and control this fund
when I hand it over to you reply swiftly and you will be gladly
rewarded.

Thanks And God Bless.

Mr Paul Smith

* Urgent
@ 2014-07-13 17:32 Mr.Mathew
From: Mr.Mathew @ 2014-07-13 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Dear Beneficiary,
Kindly get back to us for your winning prize.
Thanks and remain bless.
Mr.Mathew Okwu

* Urgent
@ 2014-07-13 17:32 Mr.Mathew

From: Mr.Mathew @ 2014-07-13 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arch

@ 2014-06-19 17:51 Michael Curtis
From: Michael Curtis @ 2014-06-19 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bonjour. I am Michael B. Curtis from France. I have been advised to contact you regarding business investment in your country. I will love to discuss this investment proposition with you. For more details please reply me via this email: michaelcurtis001@qq.com

Michael Curtis
+33-753-194-496

Sent from my Samsung Orange France.

From: Michael Curtis @ 2014-06-19 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-11-25  2:48 Osbornes Solicitors LLP
From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP  @ 2013-11-25  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

My late client made his last will and testament in your favour, i sent letters to you but got no response, i advise you contact me immediately.

Barr Mark Freedman

* Urgent
@ 2013-11-14  9:33 NIRAV JOGANI
From: NIRAV JOGANI @ 2013-11-14  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Good day, my name is Anna Cane (Mrs.),Did you receive my last e-mail
regarding my urgent need of your assistance from you? If not kindly

* urgent
@ 2013-11-13 18:35 Mr Kelvin John
From: Mr Kelvin John @ 2013-11-13 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Please contact me on this email(kelvinj92@outlook.com)for matter that needs your urgent attention which cannot be discuss on phone thank you.

* Urgent
@ 2013-11-09 23:26 Vaishaliben Patel
From: Vaishaliben Patel @ 2013-11-09 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-10-17  6:42 Young Chang
From: Young Chang @ 2013-10-17  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I need your partnership in a business transaction worth $19.7m USD for you to handle with me. If interested, kindly get back to me for more details

* URGENT
@ 2011-09-15 15:08 HARRIS ROBIN ESQ
From: HARRIS ROBIN ESQ @ 2011-09-15 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is to notify you once again as my previous letter were returned undelivered that late Theo Albrecht made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30,100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.
Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.
You are advice to contact me with my below Email: harrisrobinschamber@live.co.uk
I await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
BARRISTER HARRIS ROBIN ESQ

* URGENT
@ 2011-07-14  1:24 HARRIS ROBIN ESQ
From: HARRIS ROBIN ESQ @ 2011-07-14  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to use this medium to notify you once again as my previous letter were returned undelivered that late Theo Albrecht made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Five Million one Hundred thousand  Dollars Only  $5,100.000.00  to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.
Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.
You are advice to contact me with my below Email: barrharrisrobinchambers@live.co.uk

@ 2011-04-16 10:31 ` INFORMATION
From: INFORMATION @ 2011-04-16 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

 I am Mrs. Bintu Mahmud. Am presently in the hospital suffering from Cancerous disease,I need a trustworthy and God fearing fellow to help me build and manage an orphanage home in your Country,If interested kindly get back to me for more details on (BARRSARIMAN1@AOL.COM).

* URGENT
@ 2011-04-16 10:31 ` INFORMATION
From: INFORMATION @ 2011-04-16 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day,

 I am Mrs. Bintu Mahmud. Am presently in the hospital suffering from Cancerous disease,I need a trustworthy and God fearing fellow to help me build and manage an orphanage home in your Country,If interested kindly get back to me for more details on (BARRSARIMAN1@AOL.COM).

* RE: URGENT
@ 2010-01-23  3:45 Sgt. Ken Holland
From: Sgt. Ken Holland @ 2010-01-23  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Permit me to approach you in this manner.I am Sgt. Ken Holland of the US Marine in Ba'qubah,Iraq. We got the sum of $15,500,000.00 we made from some Crude Oil Money deal that i will want you to help us receive. Since we are working here on Official capacity we cannot keep this funds hence my contacting you. If you are interested, do get back to me so that i can give you further details.

Sgt. Ken Holland

* urgent
@ 2007-07-07  1:00 Roderick Chapman
From: Roderick Chapman @ 2007-07-07  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

* URGENT
@ 2007-03-15  9:49 s h
From: s h @ 2007-03-15  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam

I beg your attention to enable me present this lucrative proposal; I am
a Zimbabwean living in Europe with the objective to search and establish
a business contact to enable me invest/manage a reasonable sum of money.
Factors influencing my investment project abroad seem to necessitate
this attempt to solicit for your assistance in the management of the sum of
US$12.000.000 00 (Twelve million dollars) inherited from my father’s
collapsed venture.

My father was a rich farmer; he made his wealth from mechanized
agriculture in Zimbabwe but later was victimized by the president Robert
Mugabe’s
land reform program that has disrupted the country’s economy.

My father Mr. Michael Hendrich  was assassinated on 17/12/02 by unknown
gunmen for allegedly supporting the minority white farmers in my country;
which in the real case, my father was protesting to defend the acquisition
of
our farm lands.

This issue has reached its climax that we have forfeited all our
belongings to save our lives abroad. The recent Commonwealth summit in
Nigeria
focused on this issue.

Fortunately, before my father’s death, he deposited the above stated
sum in a financial house in Europe. This money stands as the only family
treasure we could inherit from my father’s old-aged venture.
To make a judicious use of these funds, my mother and I decide to
invest part of this money in any lucrative sector in any country with a
stable
economy like yours. For your assistance to nurture this project, we propose
you
25% of the total sum which is US$3.000.000.00 (three million dollars).
Our family lawyer has made all necessary arrangement to facilitate the
transfer of the funds meant to finance this project as soon as a
compromise is drawn with any person we present as partner.

In anticipation of your co-operation, please consider the necessity
that compelled me to present this demand irrespective that we had no former
relationship.

Cordially yours,

SARAH HENDRICH

* Re: Urgent
@ 2007-02-20 15:07 Mrs.Tina Uzor
From: Mrs.Tina Uzor @ 2007-02-20 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Attention:

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this migth have cause to you, this is due to the fire outbrake that erupt our office building few weeks ago that make us to lose vital file and disc concerning all our local and foreign contractors. Furtunately, we were able to trace all the email addresses of all our foreign contractors. The board of directors of Federal Ministry of Finance has desided to pay you, your primary contract sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which is duly due for payment.

Now your new Payment Reference No. - 545000358, Allocation No. - 604728, Password No. - 9955104, Pin Code No - 44779 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No. - 202; immediate Telex Confirmation No. - 1144778401;
Secret Code No. - XTV12349.

Now contact Mr. Mark Obi with this information below for the immediate
release of your payment:
Name: Mr. Mark Obi
Email: infomarkoffice@excite.com
Tel: +234-805-7972210

Re-confirm to him your
1) Full names and address
2) Telephone and Fax number
3) A scanned copy of your internation passport or Drivers license for identification.
4) And your New payment reference numbers which is stated above.

And be specific on how you want your contracts sum to paid, either by irrevocable bank draft or by wire telegraphic bank transfer.

With best regards,

Mrs. Tina Uzor
Federal Ministry of Finance(FMF)

* urgent
@ 2006-03-08 16:11 DR RICHARD
From: DR RICHARD @ 2006-03-08 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

BDT Diplomatic Transfer Company S.A
AVE 3 RUE 7, GONZAC
PARIS FRANCE.
TEL FAX +33-8-2146-2830

E-MAIL..richarddrmomudu@netscape.net
FROM :DR
RICHARD MOMUDU

DEAR SIR,

I AM WRITING TO NOTIFY YOU OF YOUR FUNDS
THAT HAS BEEN IN OUR
POSSECTION.
THIS SAID FUNDS HAS BEEN IN OUR
POSSECTION , THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU
HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FUNDS .

PLEASE CONFIRM WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WAY YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE
FUNDS
.

1) BY DIPLOMATIC MEANS OR

2) BY CHEQUE.

YOUR EARLIEST RESPONCE
WILL BE APPRECIATED.

REGARDS

DR RICHARD MOMUDU

* urgent
@ 2006-03-08 16:02 ` DR RICHARD

From: DR RICHARD @ 2006-03-08 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-08-12  2:36 Mrs.Wilson
From: Mrs.Wilson @ 2005-08-12  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hello,

My name is Mrs.Jennifer Wilson I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after the death of my husband, who had left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the you for the good work of God,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.I have asked God to forgive me all my sins and i believe he has because He is a merciful
God. I will be going in for an operation,and i pray that i survive the operation.

I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of $1,500,000(One million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and i have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because i deserve all thee rest i can get.Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this fund to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address ( brownwalteresq@netscape.net ) or call him (+44-795-638-4674) if you are interested,so that he can arrange the release of the funds ($1,500,000.00) to you.My lawyer's name is Brown Walter.

I know I have never met you but I have been directed to do this by God,and i hope you act sincerely.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that i do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Love,
Jennifer Wilson

* URGENT
@ 2005-04-26 13:01 Davis Mangu
From: Davis Mangu @ 2005-04-26 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cmiecnl

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m Mr. Davis Mangu, I represent China Metallurgic
Import & Export Corporation (CMIEC) based in China.

My company exports steel, rubber and raw materials for
world trade. We are searching for representative who can help us
establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and North America
as well as making payments through you as our payment officer.

Most of our customers pay out in checks and we do not
have an account in your country that will clear this money. It is upon
this note that we seek your assistance to stand in as one of our
affiliates in your country.

Note that, as our affiliate, you will receive 10% of
whatever amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid
to us.

If you are interested in this business offer, kindly
forward to us the stated information below:

(1)Your full names,
(2)Contact address and,
(3)Phone/fax numbers.

My e-mail address is: cmiecnl@netscape.net

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Regards,
Mr. Davis Mangu ( European Officer )
CMIEC Import & Export Coporation.

* Urgent..
@ 2004-12-16  4:24 Jaijeet Lobhe
From: Jaijeet Lobhe @ 2004-12-16  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

Actully I'm working on some project related to managing SAN.
I wanted to know about the SCSI driver changes that occured in 2.6 kernel.
Also, If u can tell me the porting issuses on that it'll be a great help to
me.
Thanking you.

        Jaijeet Lobhe.
        Software Engineer [JBU]
        Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
        Phone :: +91-22-55910849 Ext.= 332
        Vashi , New Mumbai  400705

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.

* URGENT
@ 2004-07-03  9:27 peterdaneils
From: peterdaneils @ 2004-07-03  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir,
Top of the day to you my friend? It may astonish you
to be informally contacted for a pending transaction
of this magnitude more especially since you do not
know me personally. The purpose of my introduction is
to bring to bear my present position and the very need
for true and solicited help with regards the transaction at hand.
I am Peter Daniels the personal assistant to Charles
Taylor, the formal President of Liberia. He has
stepped down from power and is presently in assylum in
Nigeria.
Well dear friend we need your assistance in
transferring some of the money derived from gold
excesses into your account, because the government is making plans to seize all

his asets.I have been mandated to deal with anyone who offer assistance to have

this funds transferred to his account oversea.
View these websites:
<http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/taylor.warcrimes/index.html>
<http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/liberia.1300/index.html>
The amount is USD$27 million, in a Security firm
Abroad. All that is needed is for me to instruct the
company to transfer the funds to your account, I will
remunerate you with 25% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank
account as compensation for your assistance,Five percent (5%) would be set
aside to take care of all expenses we may incure during the transaction. To
indicateyour interest, kindly provide me your direct phone and fax numbers and
all relevant information for me to contact you and to let you know the roles
you will play in making this
transaction successful. All the legal information
concerning this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together.
we all have been confined only to Calabar and all our
calls are monitored, So I will use all available
contact to get you all the needed information. Only few days ago the
international body insisted that all our guards be disarmed and security
measures tightened.
If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me by
this email immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers to
enable an
immediate contact be as I have advised above.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regards.
Peter Daniels

* URGENT
@ 2003-03-14 12:55  MR.JOHNSON OYE
From:  MR.JOHNSON OYE @ 2003-03-14 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

ATTN:Friend

 I PRESUME THIS MAIL WILL NOT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU.
 I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE MINISTRY OF MINERAL
 RESOURCES AND ENERGY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND ALSO A MEMBER
 OF CONTRACTS AWARDING COMMITTEE OF THIS MINISTRY UNDER
 SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT.

 MANY YEARS AGO, SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT ASKED THIS
 COMMITTEE TO AWARDS CONTRACTS TO FOREIGN FIRMS, WHICH
 I AND 2 OF MY PARTNERS ARE THE LEADER OF THIS
 COMMITTEE, WITH OUR GOOD POSITION , THIS CONTRACRS
 WAS OVER INVOICED TO THE TUNE OF US$21,500,000:00 AS A

 DEAL TO BE BENEFIT BY THE THREE TOP MEMBER OF THIS
 COMMITTEE.
 NOW THE CONTRACTS VALUE HAS BEEN PAID OFF TO THE
 CTUAL CONTRACTORS THAT EXECUTED THIS JOBS, ALL WE
 WANT NOW IS A TRUSTED FOREIGN PARTNER LIKE YOU THAT WE

 SHALL FRONT WITH HIS BANKING ACCOUNT NUMBER TO CLAIM
 THE OVER INFLATED SUM.
 UPON OUR AGREEMEENT TO CARRY ON THIS TRANSACTION WITH
 YOU, THE SAID FUND WILL BE SHARE AS FOLLOWS.
 75% WILL BE FOR US IN SOUTH AFRICA.
 20% FOR USING YOUR ACCOUNT AND OTHER CONTRIBUTION
 THAT MIGHT REQIURED FROM YOU.
 5% IS SET ASIDE FOR THE UP FRONT EXPENCES THAT
 WILL BE ENCOUNTER BY BOTH PARTY TO GET ALL NECESSARY
 DOCUMENTS AND FORMARLITIES THAT WILL JUSTIFY YOU AS
 THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS FUND.
 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY
 REPLY THIS MASSEGE WITH ALL YOUR PHONE AND FAX
 NUMBERS, OR MAIL ME THROUGH(oye100@netscape.net)
 TO ENABLE US FURNISH YOU WITH DETAILS AND
 PROCEDURES OF THIS TRANSACTION.

 YOURS FAITHFULLY.

 MR.JOHNSON OYE

* URGENT
@ 2002-12-10  4:23 ONI  THEO
From: ONI  THEO @ 2002-12-10  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Attention:

I presume this email will not be a surprise to you.

Am an engineer with the ministry of mineral resources
and energy in south Africa and also a member of the
contract awarding committee of this ministry under the south
Africa government.

Many year ago, the south Africa government asked this committee
to awards contracts to foregn firms, in which myself and two
of my partner are leader of the committee, with our good
position in this committee, we over involved this contract to
the tune of of us$21,500,000:00, to be benefited by me and two
other of my partner that are in charge of this contract awarding
committee in this ministry.

Now, that the contracts value has been paid off to the actual
contractor that executed this job, All we want is a trusted
foreign partner like you that we shall front to claim this over
involved sum.

Upon our agreement to carry on this business transaction with you,
the said fund will be share as follow, 75% will be for myself and two
others of my partner, 20% will be for you for using your bank account,
5% will be set aside for any expenses that might be incurred by us and
you in the process of the document and other formalities that will
justify you as the rightful owner of this said fund.

You should bear in mind that you will be required to put head together
with us, and give this business transaction moral and financially
support it required to be successful.

If you are interested and financially capable in handly this business
transaction, Kindly reply us through this email address  (theoruffy@netscape.net)
for more details and to let you know what is required of this business
transaction to be successful.

Also we request your private and office phone number to open communication
with you.

Your faithfully,

Oni  Theo