* RE:PERSONAL LETTER FROM MRS RASHIA AMIRA
@ 2019-10-07  2:33 Mr Barrister Hans Erich
From: Mr Barrister Hans Erich @ 2019-10-07  2:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux

Greetings

My name is Barrister Hans Erich.

I have a client who is interested to invest in your country, she is a well known politician in her country and deserve a lucrative investment partnership with you outside her country without any delay   Please can you manage such investment please Kindly reply for further details.

Your full names --------

Your urgent response will be appreciated

Thank you and God bless you.

Barrister Hans Erich

Yours sincerely,
Barrister Hans Erich
CONTACT: hanserich9helmut@gmail.com

* RE:PERSONAL LETTER FROM MRS RASHIA AMIRA
@ 2020-08-05 20:16 ` Mr Barrister Hans Erich
From: Mr Barrister Hans Erich @ 2020-08-05 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2020-08-04 22:46 Mr Barrister Hans Erich