From: Frank Wunderlich <frank-w@public-files.de>
To: Frank Wunderlich <frank-w@public-files.de>
Subject: Aw: extend environment with file
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 19:01:13 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

as far as i have debugged it:

soc-config is in CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS
distroboot (include/config_distro_bootcmd.h) lands in BOOTENV

magic is in include/env_default.h where at least CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS is only mapped
if CONFIG_USE_DEFAULT_ENV_FILE is not set, if set a generated headerfile generated/defaultenv_autogenerated.h
is included which contains some magic numbers (i guess hex-values of the chars from the file). this seems to
be generated in main Makefile, but i'm not sure how exactly (anyhow with tools/env/).

any idea to concatenate both sources?

regards Frank