From: Matthieu Moy <Matthieu.Moy@grenoble-inp.fr>
To: git@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [BUG] unpack-objects abnormal exit when pushing
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 12:56:19 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi again,

I just found a way to reproduce the problem using plain SSH, and not
Git:

$ ssh localhost cat < random.bin | wc
    249    1460   65536
$ cat < random.bin | wc
    796    4545  204800

So, sshd is broken on this machine, and I don't think Git is the one
to blame.

--
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/