From: Tar Gz <bsdraisefromhell@gmail.com>
To: linux-omap <linux-omap@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: [ASK] OMAP 3430 LDP Trouble
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:43:00 +0700	[thread overview]

Hi all,
i'm sorry if my english too bad

I try to porting linux to omap 3430 LDP..but my board have trouble
after i running this command:

nand ecc sw
nand unlock 80000 80000
nand erase 80000 80000

nand ecc hw
nand unlock 0 80000
nand erase 0 80000

and if i try to turn on my board, BT led [blue led] always on and my
minicom can't show anything...and i forget to setting the enviroment
variable mmcinit..

my question is, how to make my board can run normally like before?

best regards,
Aldyth M