Thanks Konrad. The reason I am asking is if it is feasible and doable in a reasonable amount of time(2 ~ 3 weeks of development/testing) I can check with my boss if I could volunteer to do this work. I am not familiar with 2.6.27 code either but thought I could learn along with this. Thanks On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk < konrad.wilk@oracle.com> wrote: > On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:11:40AM -0700, Ritu kaur wrote: > > Hello > > > > Any inputs on backporting changes to xcp 2.6.27 source? > > I've haven't looked at the 2.6.27 source (don't have the time). > The back-port might be as easy as just plucking in two or three > lines of code that pass in the > BIND_PIRQ__WILL_SHARE flag to the EVTCHNOP_bind_pirq hypercall. > > But .. it might be much more complex where you will need to backport the > drivers/xen/events.c framework. > > > > > In addition, I had another question. I believe pci-passthrough works for > > pci-e slots as well. I have not tested it just wanted to check if any > > additional config changes are needed to make it work? > > Yes. It should work. >