On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:15:27 +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote: > Since I can ssh into the machine, when the problem occurs, are there some > diagnosis scripts/tools I could run? Hrm. As far as I can tell, we're turning on the monitor successfully. You might try playing with xrandr over ssh to make sure the system thinks the monitor is running, then try turning it off and back on to see if it lights up. > Do you expect that it can be applied to a Linux 3.0 kernel? yes, give v6 of the patch a try if you like; it will at least eliminate the 10-second polling of your device, which won't suck. Let me know if it actually helps your suspend/resume issues. -- keith.packard@intel.com