Well, it will do nothing but print out “SWIOTLB is 0% full”.   Does that help? Or do you think something went wrong with the patch…   BR, Carsten.       Von: Carsten Schiers Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011 15:53 An: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk; Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk Cc: linux@eikelenboom.it; zhenzhong.duan@oracle.com; Ian Campbell; lersek@redhat.com; xen-devel Betreff: AW: [Xen-devel] Load increase after memory upgrade (part2)   ... > which will require some fiddling around. Here is the patch I used against classic XenLinux. Any chance you could run it with your classis guests and see what numbers you get? Sure, it might take a bit, but I'll try it with my 2.6.34 classic kernel.   Carsten.