On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 01:41:14PM +0200, Jyri Sarha wrote: > Since RFC: > - fixed commit msg typo > - added include/sound/soc.h changes too > > The sematics of bitclock-master and frame-master DT parameters > should depend on whether they are found from a cpu-dai or codec > sub-node. > > - bitclock-master in cpu-dai node means Codec-Bitclock-Slave > - frame-master in cpu-dai node means Codec-Frame-Slave > - bitclock-master in codec node means Codec-Bitclock-Master > - frame-master in codec node means Codec-Frame-Master > > For example in a cpu-dai mode bitclock-master parameter should produce > SND_SOC_DAIFMT_CBS_* daifmt flags and a codec node > SND_SOC_DAIFMT_CBM_* flags. I've added Morimoto-san and Xiubo to the CCs - can you please have a look at this? I can't see any in tree users but presumably there are some existing out of tree users of the binding that use it without current problems.