On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 09:38:20AM +0000, Bard Liao wrote: > What's your suggestion of the I/O part of rt286 codec driver? > Can I keep using regmap without using its cache? > Or it is better not using regmap in this driver? I think we need to understand what the code is actually trying to do - I'm intending to go through the driver today or before the weekend but from the quick look at the I/O code I'm just really confused about what is supposed to be happening. I'll try to follow up before Monday.